Learn the Beautiful Way! Hands On Makeup Beauty Classes
For details regarding class date, private classes, and sign up, click here firstname.lastname@example.org or tap to call 832 350 9985
Learn the beautiful Way!
Students receive hands on instruction by Certified International MUA/ Educator Cliffany Garrison and her glam squad. Students gain the knowledge and education to perfect their MUA skills on themselves and others. Every individual who chooses to attend classes is our top priority, which is why our classes max out at 12 students. This gives the staff of Beautiful By Cliffany L.L.C adequate one on one time with each student. Cliffany will teach you how to apply each product the proper way using her skills and techniques to a flawless face. Class price varies depending on the purchase of a BBC Flawless Face Kit of your choice and your level of artistry you want to take as an individual or as a professional. *Private 1on1 hands on makeup classes are available. I will also travel anywhere.
*Please note: Other technique classes are available focusing on certain techniques such as; highlighting and conturing, brow enhancement, fresh face makeup, proper skin care regimen, HD and bridal makeup, pageant makeup, eyelash application, photo ready technique and more. For more information please contact us.
This hands on workshop will get you started with the fundamentals of airbrush beauty for editorial print, film and tv. Participants will practice techniques on each other. Airbrush and compressor are required. It is designed as an introduction for those who have desire to learn about true makeup artistry. This course starts with the basics and quickly moves into techniques that are required for starting a career in makeup artistry.
Included in the course:
• Professional Airbrush Kit: 1 MHB Exclusive Air PRO-LUX Airbrush System, MHB Exclusive Air ULTRA Airbrush makeup: 5 foundations, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, 2 shimmers, Highlight/Contour Kit, Primer
Hands On Airbrush Class 1 Day $450
The curriculum consists of the following:
• Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
• Sanitation, Hygiene & Prepping Techniques
• Foundation Testing and Customizing, Color Matching & Applications
• Station Setup
• Tools, Brushes & Materials (use and functions)
• Step by Step Applications
• Beauty and Day Makeup
• Blush, Bronzer and Lip Application
• Basic Highlighting and Contouring
• Shaping & Defining Brows
• Eyeshadow & Liner Techniques
– Lash application techniques